Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Production Model..♪

Date: 08 July 2009
Time: 1000~1250
Location: DK H


At first, I wasn't understand what is the meaning of RAG132 until i stepped into the RAG132 lecturer class. After the lecturer began, Encik Wan Burhanuddin bin Wan Abidin asked us a question, "What is meant by RAG132??" and finally, I realised that RAG132 is about Built Environment and Human Settlement.

Hence, what is the meaning of Built Environment? The explanation from Wikipedia, Built Environment refers to all the setting for human activity which is provided by the man-made surroundings on different scales .

What is the meaning of Human Settlement? From www.unescap.org/huset/whatis.htm, human settlements means the human community, such as city, town and all the housing area which does includes all the organizational, social, material, spiritual and cultural elements.


Yet, due to this lecturer, I learned that, all of us no matter who we are MUST obey to our own professional disciplines and sensitive to the issues in the build environment.

Meanwhile, the 6 element of production play the important role on it:


We cant deny that, these 6 elements are "siblings". They do have a strong relationship between them. For example:

In the model of production, ACTOR can be meant by an individual or a institution, who do have the INTENTION with full of objectives or even dreams, but intention can be explicit or implicit, constructive or destructive, good or bad and so on.. Hence, what will they ACT? For an architect, he/she will draws, designs or either do something else in negatively way by following some RULES either is in the correct way or incorrect form. After finish doing, the PRODUCT will be produced at the end which will be related to the environment. Meanwhile, the SITE is on the face of the earth.


Here's the explanation for the production of my own construction (the blog of RAG321):

Firstly, I'm the actor, after the 1st class of RAG132, Encik Wan Burhanuddin bin Wan Abidin told us to do another assignment which was to build our new own website. Hence, I have the intention to make the website by myself and make it as beautiful as possible. Then, I started to create an account in Blogspot and designed it by browsing the Internet and finding some related photos and templates. By the way, I need to agree and obey to the terms and conditions. Within 1 day, my web page was perfectly done! The web page was my virtual product which just can see but we can't touch by using the monitor.

I would like to attach the flowchart due to my explanation above:

0 comments: